"John and Katy are so kind and thorough. I slept soundly knowing my cat was in their care and I highly recommend them to any pet owner!" Margaret
On this page you will find pet comics,
the ten commandments of pet owners,
some fun videos and our monthly poll question.
Monthly Poll Question
(Click on the question to answer)
Last month's question:
How many times a week do you vacuum your hairy home
because of your pets?
Looks like our pets aren't too hairy after all,
the consensus is vacuuming about 2 or 3 times a week is average.
Looking for a laugh-a-day?
Then check out the daily pet comics from Andertoons!
Dog comics, cat comics, and more.
You can even subscribe and have them emailed to you every day.
Just click on the comic below to see today's comic!
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, and your entertainments. But I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, and yet I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
10. On the difficult journey, on the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
Pet 'N Play- Your Personal Pet Sitters
Ann Arbor, MI
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."- Josh Billings